Services Available | web design, logos, graphic design
Clear, effective design and coding create a site that is useful to your customers, visually appealing, and easily recognized by search engines. Web sites are built in a content management system (CMS) with a custom design that allows you as the business owner to make your own changes.
- CMS with Wordpress
Want to make your own site updates and changes throughout the year? Your site will be built in a Content Management System (CMS) called WordPress to allow you to make quick and easy changes.
- Seo and Search Engine Friendly Website Design
Your site will be built to maximize how SEO and to allow your sites to be recognized and indexed by search engines. Each page of your site can have it’s own title and description plus we can set a target keyword and get a preview of how your site may look to search engines.
- Mobile Device Ready Websites
Even without mobile support your website and design by Highwaters will work and look good. To be ready for mobile devices including smart phones and tablets we can have a mobile version of your site. This will automatically convert your existing site and content so each time you make an update this will be active on the mobile version as well.
- Web Hosting
Highwaters Media provides fast, reliable hosting with email and lots of options, or we can coordinate with other existing web hosting sites.
I understand the need to have a well designed logo that creates an image for your business. I also carry that same image over to your business cards, envelopes and advertising.
How It Works
- Step 1: You and I have dialogue about your company, products and customers. Then I create black and white design comps for review. Using black and white first allows us to analyze the shape, proportions and design.
- Step 2: You review the design comps, provide feedback and we discuss.
- Step 3: After we finalize the black and white logo design, we then add color and review.
- Step 4: We repeat Steps 2 & 3 until we have accomplished the project goals.
- The timeline for a new logo is usually 3-5 weeks, depending on the number of revisions required. Typically, it only takes two revisions.
Graphic & Ad Design
More clear and useful print media to help get your message across to customers without the appearance of shouting at them. I would like to help you find a sense of purpose and clarity with your print ads, mailers, yellow page ads and business collateral. I also can provide printing services and have your items delivered to your door.